Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge? Due to continuing growth we are looking to recruit a System Engineer on a full time basis to join our team which will be based at our office in Castle Donnington.
Coriel is a fast-growing IoT systems integration company delivering, software, hardware and services to industries such as; rail, logistics supply chain, retail and others. Our solutions help industry connect their physical assets and products to the digital world using RFID and IoT. Our innovative turn-key solutions deliver visibility of products and assets using cutting edge technologies and drive business improvements and cost savings.
What you’ll do
We need someone who is passionate and ambitious to join the team where you will be:
- Systems hardware/software commissioning and testing as well as supporting installations
- End to end system testing and acceptance testing
- Project planning
- Developing proactive strategies for remote device management, diagnostic and support using in-house and third-party tools
- Document control and production of user manuals
- Monitoring customer systems and fault finding
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise
- Use your existing skills to problem solve and help deliver products and services to customers.
- Generating ideas to support development of new products and services.
- Flexibility to adapt skill set to support other elements of the business as required
What you’ll need to succeed
Working as part of a team you will be ambitious and thrive on learning new skills and technologies; you need to be a good communicator who is confident working with customers on a variety of projects. You may be expected to travel to locations around the UK and overseas to support the project deliverables and to manage teams.
Whilst experience in the industry would be advantageous, we pride ourselves on hiring individuals with a fantastic work ethic, the ability to take on new challenges and the enthusiasm to develop within the role. We are happy to support learning and development needs for the right candidate. You will posses the following skills and experience:
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience of Linux
- Experience with Auto-ID technology would be advantageous
- Knowledge of RF and wireless technology
- Basic electrical and electromechanical skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with others quickly
- Willingness to work away, including overseas from time to time
- Fluent in English (inc written) and the ability to speak Spanish is desirable
- Driving license and a passport is essential for completion of the role
What We Can Offer You
- Salary starting from £27,000 depending on experience
- Free on-site parking
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- All associated training will be provided
- After successful completion of initial training, hybrid working will be available where business needs allow
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Interviews are due to be scheduled week commencing 29th August and 5th September.
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.
For further information on how we handle our data visit https://hellopeoplesolutions.com/vacancies/