Salary: Starting from £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Castle Donington,
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Who we are:
Coriel is a fast-growing IoT systems integration company delivering, software, hardware and services to industries; rail, logistics supply chain, retail and others. Helping industry connect their physical assets and products using RFID and IoT. Our innovative turn-key solutions deliver visibility of products, assets, cutting edge technologies driving business improvements and cost savings. Due to continuing growth, we are looking to recruit a Electromechanical Field Support Engineer on a full-time basis to join our team based at Castle Donington.
A passionate and proactive person to join our technical services delivery team to:
- Support installations. Including Fault finding on various machinery to include but not limited to electrical wiring, electro-mechanical and electronic rectification.
- To carry out on customer site repairs, commissioning, service and calibration on our equipment at customers to the stated processes and procedures.
- Carry out upgrades and refurbishments to existing equipment on customer sites
- Handle on site customer queries in a fair and courteous manner.
- Must be prepared to adapt to all types of environments and comply with the customers health and safety regulations
- Completing all necessary paperwork accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with the company procedures
- Expected to flexible with working hours
- Must be prepared to learn a diverse set of products from differing brands and continually improve your product knowledge
- Be willing to travel both within the UK and overseas as required.
What you’ll need to succeed
Part of a team you will be ambitious and thrive on learning new skills and technologies; you need to be a good communicator, confident working with customers on a variety of projects.
You may be expected to travel to locations around the UK and overseas to support the project deliverables, working unsupervised and on occasions oversee installations.
You will need an enthusiastic approach and ideally some of the skills listed below.
- Qualification in Electronic Engineering (Preferrable)
- PLC programming in and knowledge of IPC hardware including Linex an advantage (Preferrable)
- Knowledge of the Logistics industry (Preferrable)
- Experience in a Field Service Role (ideally within the Logistics Industry)
- Excellent Electronic knowledge together with good Electrical skills
- Experience of product movements and/or conveyor systems
- IT literate, Windows, Excel & Word
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a multidisciplinary Team
- Excellent communication skills & Customer focus
- Attention to detail is essential
- Track-record of success in a similar role
- Full current UK driving licence and Passport
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Onsite parking
- On the job training with the possibility for future career growth
What you need to do now
Interested in this role, please click here to apply
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.
For further information on how we handle our data visit https://hellopeoplesolutions.com/vacancies/